The Reader
-Is an English Language major undergraduate who likes to Take It Easy.
Adores
Words and languages, Jane Austen, period dramas/films, Vitagen, Korean dramas, good songs, better books, Green, wanderlusting, Culture, writing, Experimenting
Things I'd Like
- A Nitendo Wii gaming console
- My own set of rollerblades
- More nail polish (bought just one, neon pink in colour)
- Concert DVDs! (Back to Basics: Live & Down Under by Christina Aguilera, The Black Parade Is Dead by My Chemical Romance , Mika: Live In Cartoon Motion, Where The Light Is: John Mayer Live In Los Angeles )
- A cat
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Quickie
I only have time to say in a few things. Time is just so damn rushed. We are defined by all these social structures and demands, we barely have me-time, me-time to blog, just to name. Ever since tutorials started two weeks ago, I've been feeling so darn tired, and falling asleep at a drop on my bed. Even last night, I vowed to start on my CCA duties, but unexpectedly (maybe not quite) 'postponed' it till this morning at 8.30am, simply because I was taking a ten-minute nap at 10pm last night while reading my Media Writing book, which turned into an all-night fullon sleep. I just finished writing my script for the day, and doing my Tuesday radio show at 1pm. Rushing off to have my lunch before getting ready at the studio for the show. I have a makeup tutorial from 2-5pm, which is usually a whole chunk of free time for some exercising, before my lecture at 6-8pm. That's cuz CNY is around the corner and some merciless teachers insist on not letting us miss their lessons. Speaking of which, my talented neighbour had just finished baking a whole container of cookies and passed it to us, still warm last evening, 6pm, it was all gone by 10pm. Personally, I can't stand cooking, what with all the preparation needed, but I don't mind baking. AND, I caught Sweeny Todd last night. Yay. It was pretty good, what would you expect with Tim Burton and such an excellent cast which includes Johnny Depp the man?
Anyway, good luck in last minute Chinese New year goodies and new-clothes shopping. I want peanut cookies! anyone wanna share with me? and some bak kwa, but it's either sold out or too ex. Typical.
I'm out! Mum's threatening me to get my butt off the seat, and get ready for school and for her to take over using this com.
10:40 AM