The Reader
-Is an English Language major undergraduate who likes to Take It Easy.
Adores
Words and languages, Jane Austen, period dramas/films, Vitagen, Korean dramas, good songs, better books, Green, wanderlusting, Culture, writing, Experimenting
Things I'd Like
- A Nitendo Wii gaming console
- My own set of rollerblades
- More nail polish (bought just one, neon pink in colour)
- Concert DVDs! (Back to Basics: Live & Down Under by Christina Aguilera, The Black Parade Is Dead by My Chemical Romance , Mika: Live In Cartoon Motion, Where The Light Is: John Mayer Live In Los Angeles )
- A cat
Thursday, September 6, 2007
a few thoughts....
in the hope that my home would get a Router soon, I kept postponing blogging. And it turns out that the task of getting the right people to install a Router in my home, falls on me. Argh. So typical. Everyone is my family (except my dad, who strangely, limits himself to using the PC only at his workplace) use the only computer but I'm the only one whom they rely on to fix the computer, or to add modifications and whatnot.
Ah well, note to self: STAY off bananas!! I used to be able to pluck them off and eat them easily like a snack (my dad is regularly buying bunches,he loves them) but now, I'm staying off them until God-knows-when. Cuz I think I had consumed one (or some) *horrrors* with maggots inside....grrross. Though those bananas were bought in Malaysia,
I'm staying off bananas mann. I console myself by thinking that worms are nutritious.
Now, I just stick to drinking fruit juice. I'm really into pomegranate juice at the moment. Cuz of all the anti-oxidants and vitamins. Though I don't really like the taste, with force becomes habit become....like. I'm not a health-freak, but I know what's the right thing to do when it comes to the crunch. When it comes to my health, I mean. heh
School's kind of....hectic at the moment. Though I'm one tutorial short,(there's no tutorial class for Forensic Science), I can't seem to catch up in my work!! I don't know why....maybe it's just that I don't like studying. blah.
9:56 PM